Friday, May 20, 2011

What Mom's Really Think...

What Mom's say out loud versus what they think in their heads:
 
#1
Mother's Day and Birthdays
 
What we say:
"A macaroni necklace...it's beautiful!!!!
 
What we think:
When I told your Dad I wanted jewelry, this is not exactly what I meant.  And seriously, could you at least have used Fruit Loops so it would be edible?
 
 
 
#2
MOM...I pooped...come wipe my butt!!!
 
What we say:
"Be right there sweetie!"
 
What we think:
Seriously, you figured out how to use my iPhone when you were 2 years old and can work the TV and DVD player, but you can't figure out how to wipe your own butt?!
 
 
 
#3
Mama...why doesn't Livvie have a wiener and I do?
 
What we say:
"Because boys and girls are built differently.  Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina."
 
What we think:
Oh crap...please, please, please don't bring up this new fascination in public.  Especially at church or Sunday school.
 
 
 
#4
What we say:
"You are such a good dancer!"
 
What we think:
You are the worst dancer in the history of the world....let's hope you can impress girls with your witty sense of humor.